TEKLOG is able to execute any type of work or rework, whether a simple complement to logistics’ activities, or more complex, involving specific machineries and equipment.
An example of “simple tasks”, to complement logistics’ activities:
- internal rework in our care
- replacement of packaging/cases
- preparation of bundle-packs
- assembling and filling of display units
- management of subcontracted work by specialized structures (i.e.: ironing for hung garments, painting, stationaries, etc.)
Mindful of its “productive” origin, TEKLOG has instituted technologically advanced, highly automated productive systems. Below, an example of a plant capable of producing 20,000 coffee makers/day, the largest system in Italy.